Where is the Chiropractic First clinic located?
12825 SW 1st St., Suite B, Beaverton, OR 97005 map/directions
Points of reference:
- Located in Downtown Beaverton, 1 block east of Beaverton High School, behind Dairy Queen.
- Located on SW Main St, between SW Farmington and SW 1st St.
- We are a 3/4 mile walk from Trimet's Beaverton Transit Center (Red & Blue Lines) & Max Station and about 1/2 mile walk from the Beaverton Central Max Station (Blue Line).
- 4 blocks from us are the Trimet bus lines 52, 76, and 78 at stop IDs: 1665 and 6178.
- 18 minutes drive from downtown Portland.
Which days and hours is the Chiropractic clinic open?
The Drs. Pierce treat patients exclusively by appointment Mondays and Wednesdays. Call 503-626-5761 to schedule you appointment.
In cases of inclement weather, we will close the Chiropractic clinic only if Beaverton School District is also closed. We will do our best to personally call everyone who was scheduled to be treated, so as to reschedule them ASAP. We also post clinic closures on social media. See our Twitter and Facebook pages. Call 503-626-5761 for Chiropractic care.
Do you accept auto injury cases?
Yes, we do. Call 503-626-5761 for Chiropractic care. Have the name of your adjuster, your adjuster's phone number, and you auto claim number ready when you call. We will work directly with you auto insurance company to bill for our Chiropractic services. We bill for our Chiropractic services using the Oregon Workers' Compensation Fee Schedule which is updated by the state of Oregon every 2nd April. We have experienced that this is the fairest and most transparent way to set our healthcare fees.
Do you accept health insurance, health savings accounts, or flexible spending accounts payments?
Yes on both counts. We are currently in-network with the following health insurance companies:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program (FEP) including all referrals from the Veteran Health Administration (VA). TriWest Healthcare Alliance. Veterans Choice Program.
- United Healthcare.
- VA Choice Providers
We are not currently in network with the following health insurance companies:
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
Our doctors are very selective about which plans benefit our patients best for our methods of natural health care and optimal wellness. We will gladly verify your health insurance benefits prior to your first chiropractic appointment with us so that you know exactly what your out of pocket cost will be on visit 1 and moving forward with care.
The not so fine print: Health insurance is not a guarantee of benefits, and the person receiving the care, is ultimately responsible for payment for their healthcare in a timely manner. Any questions, please call us to clarify them.
What if I don't have any type of health insurance? Do you offer any kind of "payment at the time of service discount"?
Yes, In fact, we offer this same discount to everyone actually, whether they have insurance or not. Unfortunately, we've never seen a single health or auto insurance company pay at the time of services. We typically wait for 30-90 days or longer to receive payments for services from these services.